Being in business for yourself isn’t easy. Whether you’re a one-person home office or a brick-and-mortar store, there’s always more to do than you have the time or money to get done. And there’s always things that only you can do, the things that make our business unique.
I’m here to help take care of a whole group of those other necessary things for you — I want to be your designer, and work with you to put the best face on the business only you can do. I’ve got the experience and contacts in both print and web to help you get everything you need, without all the running around.
Some of the services I offer:
- Logo design
- Website design
- Business card, letterhead, and envelope design
- Flyer and ad layout
- Postcard design
- EBook design
- Book covers
- Working with printers, webhosts and other vendors on your behalf
- Updating your existing materials to fit a new direction
Let me help you do what you do best
I’ve got experience and contacts that can simplify the process of getting your ideas turned into designs, and then putting those designs into practice. Check out my Rates & Packages to see if there’s a ready-made set of services there for you, or just get in touch with me and we can talk about working on your project together.
You won’t have to spend a dime until you’re ready to get your project under way. Here’s an example of how our interaction might go:
- Contact me and give me an overview of what your project entails.
- I’ll send you a quick questionnaire which will help clarify your needs. I can also give you an estimate at this time. If you’d like a more accurate project quote, we can set up a meeting or conference call to discuss your specific needs and deadlines.
- When the details of your project have been clarified to everyone’s satisfaction, I will send you a final quote. Once you’ve approved the quote, I’ll send you a contract to sign along with an invoice for a deposit on the work.
- Work begins! There will be due dates for your content, due dates for my progress, and due dates for your approvals, all set up to get your final product done on time and in the best possible way. For bigger projects, there might be additional payments as work progresses. You will foot the bill for all your vendors (web and print) — that way, everything is in your name, and you know it’s been paid for on time.
- Final approval! The last payment will be due before the final artwork is delivered to vendors, or put up on the web. I’ll make sure everything looks great when it comes out the other side, too.
- Your stuff is live — your website is up, your cards are in your hand, and I’ll still be around later when you have questions about anything at all. I have a great recipe for ginger lime sugar cookies.
I help small businesses with design overwhelm, so they have one place to go for all their design needs, and they can concentrate on growing their business. Think I can help you?
Email me for a quote or appointment, or call me at 510.969.8908.
Still not sure? Check out my Design Packages and see if one is right for you.